As Northeast Ohio’s fastest growing neighborhood, Downtown Cleveland has big city amenities and neighborhood communities. Today there are more than 15,000 people living in the downtown area. .Living in downtown Cleveland has plenty of perks if you are looking for an active, fun and convenient place to call home. Recently, we spent some time going over all of the exciting and interesting things to do with our sellers of 2077 East 4th street, a condo located in the heart of the East 4th entertainment district. It was fun to get the insiders view of city life. Here are some of their top things they enjoyed about living on East 4th and the downtown lifestyle!
- Good eats! Downtown Cleveland has some of the most amazing restaurants in the mid west. Some of the best the city has to offer are just around the corner. Chinato featuring is one of our favorites while Lola Bistro is perfect if you are looking for an elegant, inventive and creative menu. Barrio has amazing tacos and Queso to die for. If an amazing steak is what you are looking for Red Steakhouse is the place. Of course these are just a few of the places to check out in the area.
- Cleveland Sports! Obviously living at 2077 East 4th street, you can be just steps away from Rocket Mortgage arena and Progressive field but living down in the heart of the action makes every game amazing, whether you have tickets or not.
- Entertainment galore! Playhouse Square has been called second only to NYC. This lively theater district hosts a huge variety of entertainment ranging from top Broadway productions to stand up comedians. We always loved being able to avoid traffic and walk right over and take in the magical scene.
- Rock-N-Roll baby! Home of the Rock and Roll hall of fame, Cleveland has a lively music scene. In addition to the big shows that come to Progressive field and Rocket Mortgage arena, House of Blues, located in the E. 4th entertainment district, is regularly home to many new and exciting artists.
- Roll the dice or bowl a round! The addition of the Cleveland Jack Casino adds a fun option for a night out. From the newest slots and table games to live poker, there are over 100,000 square feet of exciting, action-packed choices in an amazing historical building. The Corner Alley is another fun spot if you are looking for state-of-the-art bowling, and a fun sports bar!
- Festivals, events and street fairs! The Summer months always bring a new energy to the area. Every Thursday night throughout the summer months City Night’s Summer Lights hits East 4th. You can enjoy live music and entertainment on the patios and Happy Hour specials at the local bars and restaurants. Some other fun events include The Jazz Fest, at playhouse square in late June. Ingenuity Fest is another fun event in late September at Cleveland’s lakefront around NorthCoast Harbor and Voinovich Park .
- Livable lifestyle! The ease of transportation around the city is a great perk, whether is the Rail, Trolley or bus there are so many options to get around town whether you have a car or not. The additional of Heinen’s has made grocery shopping a breeze and shopping at the Arcade and Tower city are convenient and easy as well.
Our sellers enjoyed their time in Downtown Cleveland, living the Big city lifestyle with the home town feel! Could Downtown be the place for you, Give us a call and we will be happy to show you our listing at 2077 East 4th Street in the heart of the action!