This project has received a lot of attention in the community of Rocky River over the past few years. Since first introduced there have been many major modifications to the structures, layout, exterior and landscaping. All partners have worked very closely to assure that the finished project fits with the current housing styles throughout Rocky River and aligns with the city’s master plan. This project will be presented to city council on Monday March 5,2018. We wanted to take the opportunity to point out many of the positive things that a project like this will provide to the community of Rocky River.
- Approximately $1.5 Million in new tax revenue
- New residents to provide an influx of significant dollar volume into Rocky River businesses and merchants
- Aligns with 2017 master plan that identifies the need for this type of single story no maintenance housing
- Enables Rocky River residents to remain in the community
- Homes open to new families who want to move to Rocky River when current residents move out
- Increases property values of homes nearby
- Developer listened to feedback from community and council to change from modern to more elegant and classical design to complement community aesthetic
- An extensive traffic study resulted in the opinion that there would be no substantial impact to Lake Road traffic- TMS June 15th, 2016 traffic study
Please show your support for this project by either coming to the meeting and/or writing to council members expressing your support. This is a positive addition to our gorgeous Lake front community and offers wonderful options for quality, luxury living for current residents as well as new community members. It is time for a change and the demand is there.